Kiwi and Berry Parfait
This delicious superfood is easy to make morning booster that will energize and brighten your day which provides Vitamins A and Vitamin C and is rich in nutrients.
Serving: 10 Min
1/2 cup of Greek vanilla yogurt
1/4 fresh blueberries
1/2 cup of fresh kiwi, chopped
1/2 cup of granola
1. In a serving glass, put half of the granola in the bottom (optional: blend the granola for a smooth layout)
2. Layer greek vanilla yogurt
3. Continue to build the parfait adding one more layer of granola
4. At the top, layer kiwi, 1/4 cup blueberries, and granola
5. Top with raisins for a finish!
Calories: 154, Total fat: 14.9g, Carbohydrates: 49.5g, Fiber: 7g, Protein: 13.4g